-| WHAT IS A YOUTH EXCHANGE?
A Youth Exchange is a project which brings together groups of young people from two or more countries, providing them the opportunity to discuss and confront various themes, allowing the knowledge of their countries and cultures. A youth exchange is based on a transnational partnership between two or more promoters from different countries.
Depending on the number of countries involved, a Youth Exchange can be bilateral, trilateral or multilateral.
Bilateral Youth Exchange is justified especially when the promoters promote the first time a European project or when it comes to small youth groups or local groups without experience at European level. A Youth Exchange can be itinerant, implying the mobility of all participants at the same time, through one or more countries participating in the exchange.
-| YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME
The Youth in Action is the mobility and non-formal education program targeting young people aged between 13 and 30 years of the European Union. Its general objectives are:
- Promoting active citizenship of young people in general and their European citizenship in particular;
- Develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, in particular in order to foster social cohesion in the European Union;
- Foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries;
- Contribute to developing the quality of support systems for youth activities and the capabilities of civil society organizations in the youth field;
- Promote European cooperation in the youth field.
Youth in Action is a European Union program for youth. Aims to inspire a sense of active European citizenship, solidarity and tolerance among young Europeans and their involvement in shaping the future of the European Union. The program promotes mobility within and beyond European borders, non-formal education, intercultural dialogue, and encourages the inclusion of all young people, regardless of their educational, social or cultural.
// YOUTH IN ACTION IS A PROGRAM FOR ALL!!!
Visit the Official Website - Youth in Action -
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Visite the official website Youth in Action - European Commision -